The Answer to
Demodex Blepharitis (DB)
XDEMVY™ IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Demodex Blepharitis (DB)
What You Should Know About
This Common Eyelid Disease
Demodex blepharitis—also known as DB—is an eyelid disease caused by an infestation of Demodex mites, a common mite found on humans.1,2
- It’s estimated that nearly 25 million eye care patients in the US are affected by DB.3,4
- Symptoms of DB can easily be overlooked by patients due to symptom similarities with other eye diseases.1
- Common signs and symptoms of DB can include eyelid redness, crusties (collarettes), irritation, misdirected eyelashes, and inflammation.1,2,3
- Collarettes around the base of the eyelashes signal a DB condition.1,3
- When left untreated, DB can leave you more prone to other eye-related diseases.1
XDEMVY Kills the Mites
That Cause Demodex Blepharitis (DB)—With Twice-Daily Drops in Just Six Weeks
So Now You Can Finally Beat DB
It’s the only FDA-approved treatment that targets and kills the Demodex mites that cause DB.5,6
XDEMVY drops are comfortable to use.5,7,8
In two combined studies, 50% of patients had a reduction of crusties (collarettes) and 60% of patients had their Demodex mites completely wiped out.9,*
It’s important to use XDEMVY for the full six weeks.
Patients using XDEMVY may see eyelid redness gone in just six weeks.5,6
Want to Learn More About XDEMVY?
Download the XDEMVY Quick-Start Guide and take it with you to your next eye doctor appointment.
*XDEMVY was evaluated in 2 pivotal trials with 833 patients (415 received XDEMVY).6-8 Trial 1: When taken twice daily in each eye for 6 weeks, compared to those who did not receive XDEMVY, XDEMVY reduced collarettes to 2 or less for the upper eyelid in 44% of patients (N=209) at Day 43; XDEMVY eradicated mites (mite density of 0 mites/lash) in 68% of patients (N=212) at Day 43. Trial 2: When taken twice daily in each eye for 6 weeks, compared to those who did not receive XDEMVY, XDEMVY reduced collarettes to 2 or less for the upper eyelid in 55% of patients (N=193) at Day 43; XDEMVY eradicated mites (mite density of 0 mites/lash) in 50% of patients (N=203) at Day 43.
XDEMVY is Now Available by Prescription Through Your Eye Doctor
Here’s How You Can Get the First & Only FDA-Approved Treatment for Demodex Blepharitis (DB)
- If you’re experiencing eyelid redness and crusties (collarettes), make an appointment to see an eye doctor and ask them to check for DB. Only an eye doctor can properly diagnose DB.3
- If you are diagnosed with DB, ask your doctor about XDEMVY—the only FDA-approved treatment that targets and kills the Demodex mites that cause DB.5,6
Find an Eye Doctor Near You
Powered by Doctor.com, a Press Ganey solution
- Our Find a Doctor tool can help you locate an eye doctor in your area who is knowledgeable about Demodex blepharitis (DB). Schedule an appointment today to get your eyelids checked and determine if XDEMVY is right for you.
By clicking through to search for an eye care professional, you acknowledge and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
See How You Can Save on Your XDEMVY Prescription
Four nationwide pharmacies are activated to help your eye doctor’s office get you started on XDEMVY:
AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy
CVS Specialty Pharmacy
- Once your doctor sends in your prescription, a pharmacy staff member will reach out to confirm your prescription and help with insurance support, savings options, and home or local pharmacy delivery.
- Tarsus is committed to making XDEMVY affordable and accessible. Majority of patients may pay as little as $50 or less†.
- Be sure to respond to the pharmacy staff working on your prescription so they can help you get started on XDEMVY.
†With payer coverage and available assistance options, and based on eligibility requirements; see Terms and Conditions
For XDEMVY access and support, contact Tarsus Connect at 1-866-846-3092.
Unite With XDEMVY:
Let’s Beat DB—Together
Dive into the world of XDEMVY, your champion in the fight against Demodex blepharitis (DB).
Stay informed, receive support, and be empowered in your journey with DB.