Supporting Your XDEMVY® Prescription Experience
Images are character representations of Demodex mites.
One drop per eye, twice a day (~12 hours apart), for 6 weeks.
Navigating XDEMVY Access and Savings
Four nationwide pharmacies are activated to help your eye doctor’s office get you started on XDEMVY:
- AllianceRx Walgreens Pharmacy
- Carepoint Pharmacy
- CVS Specialty Pharmacy
Once your doctor sends in your prescription, a pharmacy staff member will reach out to confirm your prescription and help with insurance support, savings options, and home or local pharmacy delivery. It is important that you answer so your treatment is not delayed.
- If you don’t receive a call or text within 48 hours, reach out to the selected pharmacy.
- Tarsus is committed to making XDEMVY affordable and accessible. Majority of patients will pay as little as $50*.
- If a copay is needed, the pharmacy will reach out and ask you for payment. The prescription will not ship until payment is received.
- Be sure to respond to the pharmacy staff working on your prescription so they can help you get started on XDEMVY.
*With payer coverage and available assistance options, and based on eligibility requirements; see XDEMVY Savings and Access Terms and Conditions
For XDEMVY access and support, contact Tarsus Connect at 1-866-846-3092.